Trinity Counselling, Learning Development and Student 2 Student Services are here to support students through every step of the way during their time in TCD.
Use our interactive Stepped-Care Model to find out more about what we offer, or click on the links below.
Having trouble reading the above image?
Use the below links instead.
- 10: Individual Therapy Short term one-to-one counselling with a clinical professional
- 9: Group Therapy Low to high intensity groups delivered by clinical professionals
- 8: SLD consult One-to-one appointment with a learning development expert
- 7: Drop in Brief One-off support/assessment - Counselling and SLD
- 6: S2S Peer Support One-to-one support from highly-trained fellow students
- 5: Support Groups Peer based support groups for specific issues, facilitated in a safe place
- 4: SilverCloud Online support modules with a therapist
- 3: Workshops Wellbeing, Mindfulness drop-ins, Relaxation sessions, Academic skills
- 2: S2S Mentoring First year undergraduate transition programme: networking, information and support
- 1: Online Resources Social Media outreach, Website, Podcasts, E-Pub, SLD Blackboard module, Bibliotherapy